1. The top row shows Seaboard & Western pins.
2. The round pin in the top row was given to all employees.
3. The S&W 1-year pin was manufactured by L. G. Balfour Co., Attleboro, MA
4. Second-generation pins were introduced after the company became Seaboard World Airlines. They are
silver or gold, with stars starting at 10 years of service.
5. Third-generation pins have enameled letters, with gems instead of stars.
Reproduction of any material on this Web site is prohibited without prior written consent