15. Ed & Anita traveled in style.
Ed is enjoying an Envoy Suite on a US Airways A330.
The seat reclines into a fully-flat bed more than six feet long.
16. This bring back memories.
17. Anita & Ed at the Mainz Hilton
18. We were all fortunate to experience places so different from ours.
19. Heri & Barbara Diehlmann, Asgar Stegbauer, Tony Moussalli,
Ed, Danielle Stegbauer, Anita, and Eusebio Fuentes
20. Ed served as a good-will ambassador and got along well with the natives; very well.
21. Ed & Anita also went sightseeing with Asgar & Danielle.
22. Ed enjoying German fast food. Bratwurst und bier, Sehr gut.
23. Lunch venue
24. What a pleasant setting for lunch
Brigitte Franz, Pat Parlette, Herbert Hörnig, and Helmut Mehling
25. Renate Smend and Hartmut Klamp
26. Herbert Hörnig, Helmut Mehling, and Rudy Mayerl
27. Tommy McPherson, Gustav Recksiek, Helga Träeger, and Tony Moussalli
28. Tony Moussalli, Konrad & Mrs. Bartocha, and Erika Kremer
29. Hartmut Klamp, Bernd & Barbara Alsheimer
30. Manfred Zimmermann
31. Helga Träeger and Peter Grimm
32. Karl Büddefeld and Heri Diehlmann
33. Helma Kohler and Tony Moussalli
34. Rebecca McNeil
35. Konrad & Mrs. Bartocha with Ed