Eugene Greider's Photos, 1948-1950
courtesy of Cheryl Greider Bradkin
was the sixth pilot hired by Seaboard)
Click on any image to see larger version
Please send me any information about these photos that you can provide
1. Perle Mesta, U.S. Ambassador to Luxembourg, is third from left
Crewmember on right is unidentified
2. Another unidentified crewmember on right
4. Unknown person, Luxembourg.
DC-4 has paint scheme not previously seen on a Seaboard airplane.
5. Same man, possibly Seaboard employee in Luxembourg
6. Unidentified flight attendant in unfamiliar uniform
Possibly one of the flight attendants Seaboard borrowed during its first year
of passenger operations until it set up its own flight attendant department.
11. Joe Halsmer
12. Eugene Greider in Luxembourg
Another photo taken by Eugene Greider previously posted with unidentified people is here.