These uniform insignia were worn by all cockpit crewmembers from 1950 to 1961. They were made of silver-plated brass, with an applied enamel center disk. The brass is showing through because of over-polishing. The manufacturer V. H. Blackinton & Co., Attleboro, MA.
The cap emblem is approximately 2 1/4" wide, with a screw back.
The wing is 2 15/16" wide, with a pin back.